TWA Hotel JFK Airport
MCR and MORSE Development have reignited the magic of Eero Saarinen’s landmark 1962 TWA Flight Center at JFK Airport, restoring and reimagining it as a first-class hotel. At the center of the hotel is Eero Saarinen’s iconic TWA Flight Center, where restaurants, bars and retail outlets have taken flight.
Two hotel wings, designed to reflect and defer to the landmark TWA Flight Center, sit behind the historic building and contain 512 guestrooms with views of JFK’s runways and the TWA Flight Center.
- 512 ultra-quiet guestrooms with exhilarating views of JFK’s runways and the iconic TWA Flight Center
- 50,000 square feet of meeting and event space that can host up to 1,600 people
- The Paris Café and The Sunken Lounge
- Food Hall grab-and-go dining
- A rooftop infinity pool and observation deck with runway views
- A Lockheed Constellation “Connie” L-1649A transformed into a cocktail lounge
- The world’s biggest hotel gym: a 10,000-square-foot fitness center
- Museum exhibits on TWA, the Jet Age and the midcentury modern design movement
- A Twister Room, where you can play a wall-to-wall version of the 1960s game
- A Photo Room filled with snapshots from fans — and a booth to capture your own memories
- Classic Solari split-flap message board with authentic original mechanical operation manufactured in Udine, Italy